Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Dilemma

I have decision to make.

Originally, I had intended to use this blog for my writing, tying in the past with today. I wanted to use old stories to teach how writing had change. Share things that seem different from present.

I would dearly love to have a connection with people who walk in the card-making world while still connecting with the writing world.

I probably should use to different blogs. Trouble is coming up with a craft name to use, not to mention find a new blog title then let everyone know of the changes. Up till now I have always used Lady Editor as moniker, in everything I do.

Oh well, I did say I was stepping out of my comfort zone and doing things differently. Guess this will be one of the times. For those of you who would like to follow me in both of my worlds I'd be honored for you to do so. It will mean a lot.

Until then Happy Crafting and Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment