Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Taking a step into the NOW

As the title of my blog suggests, I have been happier staying in the background, lurking. You might say I'm terrified of today's ever progressive blogging.

In the past, I've always felt comfortable with an old book on my lap and writing down my thoughts than venturing into the Internet and posting them for everyone to read. However, something inside me (my creative muse?) has been nagging me to be braver, do more with my work electronically. Both my writing and my card making.

Lately I have been following lots of industrious, creative ladies (and gentlemen), who are not at all intimidated by putting their work up on their blogs.

So...I guess...this is my tentative step into going where others have gone before me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment